Our desire to provide all medical services in an integrated system in Hayat National Hospital Group (Riyadh, Aseer, Jazan, and Qassim) has led us to establish the Rheumatology Unit to diagnose, treat and follow-up chronic rheumatic disorders and all diseases affecting the joints, bones, and muscles.
The Rheumatology Unit treats patients with common problems such as autoimmune disorders and connective tissue disorders (Rheumatoid arthritis, Systemic Lupus).
Treatment of these disorders includes:
- All types of arthritis: rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis of the knee, psoriatic arthritis, and septic arthritis
- Scleroderma (topical).
- Lupus erythema.
- Anchylosing spondylitis.
- Rheumatology Unit are also use the latest diagnostic therapies:
- Intra-articular injections.
- Use of modern treatment modalities including biological agents.
- Early diagnosis and treatment of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Nerve and muscle conduction studies.
- Rehabilitation after various injuries (fractures – surgeries).
- An integrated physiotherapy department equipped with the latest devices.
- Special hall for exercise and fitness.