The Nephrology Department at Hayat National Hospital Group (Riyadh, Aseer, Jazan, and Qassim) is an integrated diagnostic and treatment center with highly qualified and certified medical staff. Our highly trained and experienced physicians and nurses provide comprehensive care for all spectrums of kidney diseases including acute and chronic pyelonephritis, renal dialysis, acute and chronic renal failure, and kidney stones.
The group also offers superior care to patients with comorbidities such as diabetes and hypertension. Our doctors are constantly updated with the latest studies and scientific researches in the field of nephrology.
The unit provides the following services:
- Renal dialysis
- Acute and Chronic Kidney Disease management
- Pre- and post-kidney transplant management and follow-up
- Kidney Stone treatment with the latest options
- Management of electrolyte imbalance disorders
- Management of blood pH disorders
- Diagnosis and Management of primary and secondary hypertension
- Management of acute renal failure
- Glomerulonephritis diagnosis and management
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with acid-base disorders
- Management of chronic renal failure and end-stage renal disease
- Management of polycystic kidney diseases
- Bone Mineral Disease Diagnosis and Management
- Pre-dialysis care.
- Provision of plasmapheresis
- Management of diabetic nephropathy