The gastroenterology unit in Hayat National Hospital has a group of highly trained and qualified Gastroenterologists that have large experience in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal (GI) disorders. They are supported by state of the art equipped endoscopy unit where diagnostic and therapeutic interventions are held as well as several drugs including the latest medicines for hepatitis C.
Our gastroenterologists manage a large spectrum of digestive system disorders including:
- Chronic Hepatitis B and C management using the latest advanced therapies.
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Inflammatory bowel diseases including Crohn’s Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic diseases
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- GI Cancers