Allergy and Immunology Unit in Hayat National Hospital Group is one of the earliest units established in the private sector in the Kingdom.
This unit deals with respiratory hypersensitivity and immunological disorders. It aims to provide the latest diagnostic and therapeutic methods for the management of immunity and chest diseases like asthma.
It is staffed by a trained team of allergists and immunologists under the supervision of Dr. Fawzia Al-Jarallah, Consultant of Allergy and Immunology for Adults and Children.
The Allergy Unit has gained high popularity and good reputation due to the large range of cases presented to it and the positive results achieved over the past years.
The unit provides a number of tests like pulmonary function tests and all sensitivity tests.
Medical Services Provided:
We evaluate and treat a full range of allergic conditions including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of bronchial allergies and chronic and seasonal asthma.
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic rhinitis for adults and children.
- Treating food, drug, and insect bites
- Testing of skin allergy by means of skin prick test and patch test.
- Vaccinations against allergy using sublingual serums.
- Treatment of severe asthma cases using Xolair.
- Doing blood allergy tests.
- Applying pulmonary function tests (spirometry) and measuring the concentration of nitrogen oxide in the respiratory system by the latest devices.