Diagnostic radiology is one of the most important pillars of accurate and integrated health services. It has been taken into consideration by Hayat National Hospitals to obtain the latest radiologic devices to ensure the application of the highest standards of quality and safety in diagnosis.
Ultrasonic Radiation Units
To detect and diagnose different diseases:
- Determination of kidney, gallbladder, ureter, and bladder
- Diagnosis of arterial and venous thrombosis by the colored Doppler.
- Detection of varicose lower limb veins by the colored Doppler.
- Examine the arteries and veins of the neck with colored Doppler.
- Anorectal ultrasound.
- Thyroid ultrasound.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsies.
- Abdominal and pelvic organs ultrasound.
- Use of ultrasound in pregnancy follow-up.
- Early diagnosis of breast tumors.
- Imaging of the joints and muscles.
Plain X-ray and contrast studies
All types of radiations and rays using dye
- X rays for all parts of the body.
- Diagnosis using dyes (urinary tract, gastrointestinal, endocrine, fistula)
- Diagnosis of cases of infertility in women through dye imaging.
Multi-slice CT tomography modules:
- The fastest.
- The most obvious.
- Wide scan with thin sections and the lowest radiation dose.
- The device gives large diagnostic details with high imaging quality and the lowest radiation dose possible.
Interventional Radiology Units:
- Perform a clear and timely imaging of the heart and blood vessels, showing the heart in multiple sections and reconstructing the three-dimensional image to view it clearly and perform the necessary measurements without the catheterization.
- Show the anatomical structures of the inner ear very clearly.
- Imaging the arteries and giving a clear and beautiful image even to very small vessels because of the high-tech used in the device.
We provide you with the latest modern technology in the field of radiology with magnetic resonance technology. This device is one of the most important technological props to help in the accurate diagnosis of the patient’s condition. It is distinguished by:
- Imaging all organs using magnetic resonance (brain, head, neck, vertebrae, locomotor system, pelvis, reproductive system, urinary system, etc.)
- Diagnosis by MRI.
- Diagnosis by MRI with contrast.
This device is based on X-rays and is used in early detection of breast cancer.
Bone Densitometry Units.
- Detection, diagnosis, and treatment of osteoporosis using direct digital technology.
- A modern technique for accurate daily calibration which helps in the accuracy of resulting information.
- High speed, accuracy and high quality of photography for the use of direct digital pickup system
- Give a complete picture of the spine and femur without reference to the radiation unit where the complementary radiation scan is done on the same device to diagnose fractures accompanied osteoporosis.
- The accurate follow-up to improve bone density during and after treatment.
- The ability to determine the fat ratio in different regions of the body that are related to diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Processing and Image Archiving Unit:
- A state-of-the-art system based on advanced electronic and computer equipment to process radiographs and archive them with all patient information.
- The possibility of processing images with the latest advanced digital software.
- The patient obtains the images as printed laser films on a CD containing digital files and all information and the status reports.
- A very large capacity of archiving cases for long years and with high accuracy using the latest equipment, computers, and programs (PIS & PACKS)