Hayat National Hospital Group (Riyadh, Aseer, Jazan, and Qassim) provides specialized departments in all its hospitals for the treatment of psychiatric and mental disorders. Psychiatric clinics provide the highest standards of privacy for the reviewers. Medical staff with high scientific expertise also provides special programs to treat mental disorders of women such as postpartum depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, mood disorders, and other common disturbances.
Medical Services Provided:
Management of following disorders:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Mood disorders.
- Behavioral disorders associated with mental retardation.
- Personal Disorders.
- Anxiety and severe nervousness
- School phobia (School refusal)