The medical laboratory departments at Hayat National Hospital Group (Riyadh-Aseer-Jazan-Al-Qassim) offer their diagnostic services in accordance with the highest quality standards under the supervision of a team of consultants and specialists. We participate in international programs for quality and performance control. All laboratory departments have been equipped with the latest medical technologies, modern equipment, and analytical systems in the world which contribute greatly to accurate diagnosis and treatment.
All laboratories have gained a quality certificate from the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) of health facilities and National Committee for Quality Assurance to ensure the accuracy of the results and provide all kinds of routine and advanced medical analysis on the latest devices.
The departments consist of the following specialized units:
- Screening Unit for expatriate workers, domestic workers, and workers in food preparing and cooking.
- Pre-employment Medical Check-up.
- Unit for the diagnosis of infectious diseases.
- A unique unit for the diagnosis of fungal and parasitic diseases.
- Diagnosis and treatment of blood diseases, anemia, and hematological cancers, as well as a special unit for the measurement of coagulation factors.
- Unit for the diagnosis of viral diseases, AIDS, viral liver diseases and sexually transmitted diseases.
- The diagnostic unit for various immunological diseases and the detection of inherited and acquired immunodeficiency.
- Department for special chemical tests and hormones and tumor markers.
- Department specializing in histopathology and cytology diagnosis of surgical specimens, tumors, and biopsies.
- Diagnostic unit for allergies of all kinds (skin allergy, asthma, and allergic rhinitis)
- Department of routine chemical tests and full check-ups.
- Laboratory tests for infertility and reproduction assistance.
- Blood transfusion unit to compensate patients with blood and its derivatives after identification of blood groups and antibody compatibility.