Doctors in this section of Hayat National Hospital Group have long experience in diagnosing and treating nose, ear, and throat medical and surgical diseases. Our doctors are experts in the management of various diseases of the head, neck, ear, nose, and throat, as well as imbalances, taste and smell disorders, and head and neck tumors. We also provide audiovisual assessment services for adults and children and audiometry for newborns. All required surgical interventions are performed with great skills, efficiency, and high success rates. Our doctors perform tonsillectomy, rhinoplasty, nasal septal deviation repair, tumor removal, and other operations.
Medical Services Provided:
- Repair of nasal septal deviation.
- Hearing assessment in children and newborns.
- Tinnitus treatment.
- Treatment of allergic rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Removal of foreign objects.
- Excision of tonsils and adenoids.
- Treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Repair of the deviation of nasal cornea.
- Treatment of hoarseness.
- Treatment of voice cords problems.
- Treatment of breathing abnormalities.
- Salivary glands surgeries.
- Eardrum grafting.
- Placement of ventilation tubes in the eardrum.
- Nasal sinus operations.
- Diagnosis and treatment of vertigo.