One of the most prominent features of emergency departments in Hayat National Hospitals is the high readiness and immediate intervention to save the various emergency cases. The services are conducted according to the international standards approved in the provision of health care for critical emergencies.
The trauma and emergency departments treat critical cases including poly-trauma, road traffic injuries, heart attacks, myocardial infarction, and strokes by a highly specialized medical team in all specialties
The emergency staff includes specialists from the highest degree holders in all disciplines (cardiology, ortho-surgery, general surgery, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and other medical specialties).
There are also 24-hours pediatric consultants available in the emergency department to treat various emergencies in children.
Medical Services Provided:
- Emergency departments are opened around the clock.
- Availability of pediatric consultant 24-hour a day.
- Specialized emergency unit for heart attacks and strokes.
- Emergency delivery rooms are available.
- Availability of specialists in cardiac resuscitation.
- Perform all life-saving interventions quickly and accurately.
- Blood bank to supply the need of patients.