The Dental Department at Hayat National Hospital Group is one of the general medical departments covering all the delicate disciplines of the different age groups of children, adults and the elderly.
It is equipped in consistent with international quality standards and specialized infection control systems. All units are equipped with automatic sterilization devices designed according to a model that ensures cleanliness and sterilization.
The dental departments of our hospitals offer specialized care in day-to-day dental surgery units, where all necessary dental procedures are performed and leaves the hospital on the same day without feeling pain or fear, providing special services for children. Also, our dental departments follow advanced systems of anesthesia.
Medical Services Provided:
The Oral and Dental Surgery Department at Hayat National Hospital Group includes a number of specialized units and sections, each of which diagnoses and treats the conditions provided by this specialization as follows:
- Children’s teeth
- Primary and permanent dental caries.
- Day surgery for children.
- Dental Care.
- Control unwanted oral habits.
- Set distance and preventive care for primary and permanent teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics for children.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery:
- Minor oral surgery.
- Treatment of facial fractures caused by trauma and other injuries.
- Treatment of infections that cause dental problems such as swelling of the face due to abscess.
- Treatment of cysts, tumors and salivary gland tumors in the area of the mouth, face and jaws.
- Orthodontic surgery and mandible surgeries, either by conventional methods or by bone lengthening.
- Treatment of congenital malformations in the face and the jaw such as the cleft lip and the defects of the throat roof.
- Jaw joint surgery.
- compensate lost tissue in the mouth, face and jaws.
- Dental implants to compensate for missing teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry includes:
- Cosmetic teeth fillings by ceramic.
- Applications of ceramic veneer
- Teeth whitening with advanced zoom technology.
- Laser removal of gingivitis.
Treatment of gum disease includes:
- Inflammation and other gum problems.
- Periodontal surgery of all kinds.
- Cosmetic gum surgery.
Treatment of dental roots include:
- It is a preventive action to re-treatment of the root canal in order to protect the tooth and not to be removed in the future.
- Surgery of cysts and abscesses associated with dental roots.
Prosthetic prostheses include:
- Fillings and ceramic crowns
- Fixed bridges.
- Complete mobile partial prostheses.
- Removable orthodontics.
- Fixed orthodontics of all types: normal, partial, internal or transparent sheets