Continuing Medical Education
The CME aims to improve the knowledge, skills, and competencies of health care providers by offering accredited educational programs from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
This includes seminars, workshops, and on-the-job training. Continuous lifelong medical education is an essential prerequisite for developing healthcare physicians, maintaining the necessary professional practice, and enhancing scientific and practical knowledge.
It will reinforce their capabilities to meet the needs of patients and achieve health priorities in the country.
Continuing Medical Education Program at Hayat National Hospital Group aims to improve the lives of all citizens and residents of Saudi Arabia and to improve physicians’ behaviors, knowledge, and skills to enable them provide high-quality health services.
The development of continuing professional education and lifelong learning and the maintenance of the efficiency of physicians to provide high-quality services.
Establishing a continuous learning process for physicians and encourage continuing medical education and lifelong learning by refreshing their knowledge and skills.
- To strengthen the capacity of physicians to provide super care for patients, maintain their health, and prevent the disease, which is reflected positively on the health of patients and people.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) is a central source for teaching physicians to develop health educational activities on the community and home.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating the CME system for physicians to contribute to the development, improvement, and implementation of the accreditation standard system.
- Conduct continuous researches to determine the continuing educational needs of physicians.
- The implementation of the educational process through several methods, such as scientific seminars, workshops and short courses according to needs and objectives.