Asser CEO's Message
Health services in the private sector are an integral part of services in the public sector. Health services are key element in providing health care for both the citizen and resident. They cover large segment of citizens as well as employees in private sectors from citizens and residents and the development of these hospitals is the responsibility and duty of owners of these sectors for two principles:
First principle: National, religious and regulatory duty which requires the preparation of the facility at the best levels in order to provide service, which complies with standards and requirements developed by the state and related institutions.
Second principle: Coping with the latest developments in diagnosis and treatment and recruitment of competencies to achieve the maximum grades of satisfaction for the examiner about these services and at the same time enable doctors to provide quality service and accurate diagnosis according to international policies and procedures.
Based on these principles, the Management Of Hayat Hospitals Group (Al-Inmaa Company for Medical Services) in Riyadh, Asir and Jazan has achieved these goals. As an executive director, I shed some light on the achievements of Hayat Hospital in Asir and similarly what has been done in other hospitals of the group. Such achievements are summarized in the following points:
- To achieve national and international standards, Hayat National Hospital in Asir has obtained Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) in May 2015 AD.
- It has also obtained re-accreditation from Saudi Center for Health Facilities Accreditation, Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions (CBAHI) in December 2017 AD. BY the Grace of God, the hospital has obtained the two accreditations by the first try, Thank God for that.
- Renewal of civil defense permit after completing all security and safety requirements until 1441 Hijri.
- Renewal of district license until 1439 Hijri.
- Renewal of health affairs license until 1442 Hijri.
- Saudization of jobs and employment of Saudi manpower and achieving high rate of recruitment for sons of the country in leadership positions and technical jobs that provide the opportunity for Saudi citizens for self-realization and gaining experience.
- Participation in society service and training of specialized students in medical colleges such as; physiotherapy, laboratory and, pharmacy in collaboration with king Khalid University for free.
- Participation in vaccination campaigns inside the hospitals or malls or visits to government departments, such as vaccination campaigns against Poliomyelitis and Seasonal Flu.
- Providing the opportunity for government departments and others to use large lectures halls that can contain up to (300) individuals in non-profit free of charge events in order to communicate with the society and its service.
- Organizing scientific conferences, courses and workshops to raise the scientific level of employees in both the private and public sectors.
With regard to raising the level of service, attracting competencies and improving means of diagnosis and treatment, the hospital has taken great steps in this regard, notably:
- Contracting with experienced individuals from fraternal and friendly countries to work in hospital and paying high salaries to suit their competencies and experiences in all specialties.
- Partial contracting with Saudi consultants in all specialties in order to increase the quality of provided services and provide greater number of accurate specialties and providing the opportunity for the examiner to present his health problem and select what suits him and benefit from the experience of Saudi consultants who are trained at higher levels.
- Providing the hospital with the latest medical equipments in Radiology, Laboratories and Physiotherapy departments in order to increase the efficiency of diagnosis and accuracy of analysis.
- Creating new departments to align with the needs of examiners and the status of the hospital, for example:
- Kidney Dialysis department.
- Intensive Care for Children.
- Burn Unit.
- Department of Ophthalmology and providing it with the latest equipments for performing all specialized and accurate operations.
- Surgery and Treatment of Obesity.
Future development projects:
- The number of outpatient departments will be increased so as to facilitate examining, reduce waiting time and provide all specialties for the examiner.
- Cardiac Catheterization will be opened within six months from now, with God willing.
- Pediatric department will be expanded and developed in order to receive small weights at birth and provide all abilities to treat them.
All these arrangements and achievements have been developed to achieve these goals. They always submit to periodic assessment and development by the department of quality and patient safety in the hospital. As well as activating the role of other departments such as; patients relations and rights, social service and other departments that satisfy the citizen and achieve his expectations by providing advanced and healthy services.
Prof. Dr./ Ali Al Bin Ali.
Hayat National Hospital- Asir.