Department of Otolaryngology (ENT)
Doctors working in this department have long experience in treating the problems of the nose, ear, and throat diseases, whether medical or surgical. Doctors working in this department are considered experts in diagnosing and treating the different diseases of the head, neck, ear, nose, and throat, in addition to cases of taste and smell dysfunction and head and neck tumors. We provide services of assessment of audio capabilities for adults and children, in addition to graphic audiometry for the new born children.
What distinguishes us is performing nose, ear, and throat surgeries for children and adults:
- Eradication of throat, pharynx and neck tumors by endoscopy and eradication of benign and malignant tumors.
- Implantation of ear tubes for treating chronic otitis media and removing ear effusion.
- Surgeries of eardrum patching and total eradication of apophysiary bone by microscopy.
- Performing Hearing Improvement Operations by Surgical Microscopy.
- Operations of tonsillectomy and removal of nasal adenoids.
- Operations of paranasal sinuses and removal of adenoids by endoscopy.
- Middle ear surgeries by microscopy.
- Correcting deviation of nasal septum and nasal corneas.
- Treatment of snoring and sleep apnea.
- Nose, throat, and larynx endoscopy.
- Performing Rhinoplasty.
- Correction of nasal septum.
Cases treated in the department:
- Diagnosis and treatment of otitis media, amygdalitis, and nasosinusitis.
- Hearing assessment for children and newborns (graphic audiometry, auditory brainstem response).
- Diagnosing cases of hearing impairment and performing audiometry for cases of hearing loss.
- Diagnosis and treatment of severe and chronic vertigo and internal oticodinosis.
- Breathing problems and treatment of nose allergy and paranasal sinuses.
- Removal of foreign objects from the nose, ear, and throat.
- Diagnosing the reasons for chronic sonitus and treating it.
- Treatment of dysphonia and restoring vocal cords.
- Opening nasolacrimal duct by endoscopy for adults.