Family Medicine Clinics:
The basic concept of Family Medicine is dealing with the person as integrated entity through understanding and integrating the medical, psychological and social status of the patient in order to provide a comprehensive and integrated continuous care for patients.
The Family Medicine Clinic in Al-Hayah National Hospital provides a set of comprehensive medical services, including:
- Preventive and educational care for all individuals and their families.
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute diseases for the different ages.
- Continuity of care and treatment of the chronic diseases.
- High blood pressure and high blood cholesterol.
- Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity.
- Bronchial asthma.. and thyroid diseases.
- Arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Weight Loss.
- Diet and physical activity.
- Quitting smoking.
- Techniques of relaxation and self-examination of the breast.
- Furthermore, the programs provided by Al-Hayah National Hospital for activating the role of the preventive medicine for adults have a great role in educating community about the importance of early detection of the different diseases through a series of tests and examinations periodically conducted according to the latest medical methods and the specialized studies, including:
- Diabetics Care Program.
- Program of prevention and early detection for adults.
- Program of comprehensive medical examination for males, females and children.
- Adult vaccination program.
- Comprehensive examination and counseling before marriage.
- Comprehensive examination and counseling before travel.
- Contraceptive methods/ Family planning and counseling.
Moreover, counseling and education are provided regarding health improvement